Business/IT Consultant - Strategic Advisory
Since June 2014, MCB Consulting Services Ltd. has provided a rich palette of business advisory services, deployed technology-centric solutions, and led training programs across sectors to a large number of clients in 42 French and English speaking countries.
Our track record in maintaining trusted relationships is at the center of our success, as well as our continuous quest for quality and timely deliveries.
In light of the above, alongside our expansion strategy, we are looking for a passionate Business/IT Consultant in our Strategic Advisory Department to provide customers with business solutions in view of creating value, maximising growth and improving organization’s performance.
- Compiling results, develop presentations to show findings internally or to the client.
- Analyzing existing company processes and workflows;
- Building and maintaining trusted relationship with clients by ensuring that customers’ expectations are understood and met;
- Creating and presenting analysis reports;
- Maintaining the business unit internal databases and build up [if need be] statistical reports on job status;
- Preparing presentations and training materials for the different project portfolios;
- Supporting senior consultants in all aspects of project work, including proposal development, team management, and client interactions;
- Undertaking research into the industry trends, knowledge of risks, markets and competitors to propose value-added solutions and build a competitive advantage;
- Act as facilitator in workshop;
- Act as Integrator, change management champion for assignments;
- Drafting of RFP for clients.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Engineering or related field;
- An understanding and exposure to the tools and framework of project management methodologies, etc.
- 2 -3 years’ experience in IT/Financial/Consulting sector;
- Knowledge in Financial Regulations, Risk and Compliance Management;
- Good analytical skills;
- Show “Can do” attitude, good interpersonal skills and assertiveness.
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines on flexible hours and to travel abroad;
Closing date: 23 February 2023
Should you be interested in the above-mentioned vacancy, please signify your interest by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that all your personal, academic and professional details are up to date, any incomplete application will not be considered.
The Management reserves the right not to appoint anyone following this advert.